REGISTER NOW & YOU COULD WIN A $300 Amazon.com Gift Card!
Must be in live attendance to qualify. Duplicate or fraudulent entries will be disqualified automatically.
About This Webinar
With the constantly evolving data landscape adding significant complexity to an organizations database management, the time it takes for data professionals to solve problems has been increasing.
Join Quest in a webcast where we will discuss how the expansion of data platforms, and introduction of cloud hosted infrastructure, has added complexity, risk, and cost to how business are managing their data estate.
After a brief discussion of these changes and how they have affected data professionals, Quest will present five common challenges that are commonly seen amongst their customers, and showcase how Foglight can assist in quickly solving problems, and optimizing workloads across platform, hybrid hosted, database environment.
Quest helps customers solve their next IT challenge, from maximizing the value of their data, to Active Directory and Office 365 management, and cybersecurity resilience.
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Special Guest Aaron Newsome Senior Solutions Architect, Quest
Special Guest Jason Hall Senior Solutions Consultant, Quest
Topics To Be Discussed:
- Lessen the learning curve on adopting new database technologies
- Alert on critical database problems, and integrate issues into your incident management system
- Pinpoint the root cause of database “slowness”
- Report on key health indicators across the enterprise
- Optimize the performance and cost of on premises and cloud hosted infrastructures