REGISTER NOW & YOU COULD WIN A $300 Amazon.com Gift Card!
Must be in live attendance to qualify. Duplicate or fraudulent entries will be disqualified automatically.
About This Webinar
Ransomware is now the single biggest nightmare for every enterprise CISO and security professional, with global damages projected to grow 10x and a ransomware incident every two seconds by 2031.
With 61% of businesses hit by ransomware last year the need for a comprehensive solution to defend against this menace has never been more urgent.
For security leaders, the rapid surge and complexity of ransomware attacks presents a number of dilemmas:
- How should you adjust your enterprise data security architecture and prioritize to face this challenge and be cyber resilient in future
- How to evaluate and adopt the latest immutable data storage and recovery platforms
- How to deploy the latest AI-powered threat detection and response tools and techniques for sub-second defense capability.
Rubrik, NetApp and Blue Hexagon security experts bring together a holistic approach for a zero-trust data safety architecture augmented by sub-second AI detection and response powered by deep learning.
The panel of speakers will explore the latest trends observed in hundreds of ransomware attacks as well as new trends on the intent of ransomware actors and critical priorities for creating a cyber-resilient organization.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Management Company™️, enables cyber and operational resilience for enterprises; including ransomware protection, risk compliance, automated data recovery, and a fast track to the cloud.
About Blue Hexagon
Blue Hexagon is a deep learning innovator of Cyber AI You Can Trust™ to stop threats at subsecond speed. Blue Hexagon Agentless AI Security – powered by deep learning - deploys in minutes for actionable visibility, real-time threat defense, and continuous compliance for all cloud workloads, network, and storage, at runtime.
NetApp provides systems, software and cloud services that enable them to run their applications optimally from data center to cloud, whether they are developing in the cloud, moving to the cloud, or creating their own cloudlike experiences on premises.
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Special Guest Murthy Mathiprakasam Senior Director of Product Marketing, Rubrik
Special Guest Randy Damon Solutions Architect for Data Protection, NetApp
Special Guest Dr. Saumitra Das Co-founder & Inventor of AI Security, Blue Hexagon
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Key concepts of ransomware and threat kill chain disruption
- How to build a defense in depth architecture with immutable data storage, file defense system, and multi-vector threat detection and response
- What should be included in your modern Ransomware toolkit