Special Webinar Event 5 Ways to Simplify Cloud Data Protection with Azure
REGISTER NOW & YOU COULD WIN A $300 AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD!
Must be in live attendance to qualify. Winner will be announced live by the moderator.
What You Need to Know
Host David Davis
Partner & vExpert,
Featuring Chris McDonald
Featuring Martin Evers
Enterprise Channel Manager for Western Canada,
As enterprises accelerate the adoption of a multi-cloud strategy, the need to ensure availability for any application and any data, across any cloud infrastructure, is more important than ever. In fact, 74% of Tech Chief Financial Officers say cloud computing had the most measurable impact on their business.
Together, Microsoft and Veeam® provide a tightly integrated solutions for enterprises of all sizes, enabling availability for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads. Our goal is to make sure data is always available, protected and actively working for our customers’ businesses.
Join us for an insightful session with our Veeam and Microsoft cloud experts as we cover five key scenarios including:
- Getting your backups off site and into Azure – implementing the 3-2-1 Rule
- Cloud storage for long-term data retention and regulatory compliance
- How to easily migrate and recover workloads in Azure
- Protecting Microsoft Office 365 in Azure
- Bonus sneak peek at Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure native workloads