REGISTER NOW & YOU COULD WIN A $250 Amazon.com Gift Card!
Must be in live attendance to qualify. Duplicate or fraudulent entries will be disqualified automatically.
About This Webinar
Encrypted lateral traffic: Is there a bigger blind spot? We can only search where the light shines, not where we lost that proverbial key. The shadows today’s hybrid-cloud digital infrastructure provides a hiding space for both threat actors and pesky app troubleshooting issues.
You will get a behind the curtain look at this new technology and see a demo of emerging real-life use cases that are just now coming to light. Join us for a view into the future of security and operations.
Host Scott Bekker Webinar Moderator, ActualTech Media
Featuring Bassam Khan VP of Product & Technical Marketing Engineering, Gigamon
Do any of these apply to your organization?
- Lack of network traffic visibility into east-west, lateral virtual traffic, including container pod-pod or client-server communications
- No practical way to decrypt that traffic, especially TLS 1.3
- Current SIEMs and observability tools cannot see and run analytics on unmanaged host communications
- Tools cannot ingest network packets because of capability, capacity, and cost challenges
- App owners resist agents in their apps and workloads