About This Webinar
The journey to cloud-native modernization is multi-faceted. As enterprises move towards microservices and container-based platforms, they also need to simultaneously support their existing legacy applications. With limited skills and difficulty in hiring the necessary expertise, it's challenging to keep the plane flying while the wings are being replaced.
Join us to learn how Juniper Networks navigated these challenges towards a successful cloud-native transformation. You will hear about the following key considerations to help you accelerate your own cloud-native success in 2022:
- Abstracted Infrastructure: Abstracting the infrastructure platform to be able to run legacy VMs and modern container applications across datacenters and public clouds in a unified manner
- Hyper automation: Automating as many tasks as possible to lower personnel and time investment and to achieve transformational success.
- Open Source technologies: Leveraging the innovation and flexibility of open source cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes without the pain of day-2 operations complexity.
While learning, you’ll have a chance to win one of our awesome prizes just in time for the holiday season!
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Featuring Kamesh Pemmaraju Head of Product Marketing, Platform9
Featuring Ravi Ravichandran Head of Engineering, Cloud Platform, and DevOps, Juniper Networks
What You'll Learn
- Reduce overall cost by making optimal decisions on where and how to implement cloud-native infrastructure and operations
- Improve time to market by taking advantage of a combination of fully-integrated, managed solutions, and expertise
- Simplify operations across multiple workload types on a unified platform