About This Webinar
Desktop computing has been ripe for change for decades. In the modern era, three important needs have converged to make now the time that this change must happen. First, the need to tame what can be overly complex beasts to begin with. Second, the seemingly permanent place remote work suddenly has in the workplace. Third, organizations struggling with lengthy Zero Trust security implementations. The desktop has emerged as the critical place where all three of these challenges can be solved practically overnight.
Apporto delivers a cloud desktop platform that you and your users will love.
The virtual desktop market – and especially Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) – has exploded in the past decade. Increasingly it’s held back by big names with unfriendly deployment policies. Many of today’s virtual desktop and DaaS solutions create far more complexity than they solve. Worse, once deployed, the user experience can be anything but positive, particularly in a time when well-performing real-time communications is at an all-time high.
What if you could eliminate endpoint hardware as a security concern?
What if this solution has performance that was virtually indistinguishable from a traditional deployment?
What if you no longer had to worry about user VPN access and the resulting insecurities?
Host Scott D. Lowe Partner, ActualTech Media
Host Scott Bekker Webinar Moderator, ActualTech Media
Host James Green Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Featuring Antony Awaida CEO, Apporto
What You'll Learn
- That the browser-based desktop is here today, just in time to support burgeoning remote and hybrid work needs
- A way to avoid the complexity of VPN / VDI when managing secure user access
- A unique DaaS solution that is the definition of the word ‘simplicity’, but without giving up performance and features
- How Apporto can help you shortcut your way to zero trust
- The sheer simplicity, yet powerful flexibility, that Apporto cloud desktops bring to your environment