About This Webinar
In today’s threat landscape, it’s not if your organization will sustain a cyberattack, it’s when. A cyber-resilient organization is optimized to recover from attacks, and building one depends on a strong security strategy and optimizing adoption.
Join Peter Newton and Larry LaBas of Taos, an IBM Company, with special guest Steve Januario of global cybersecurity leader Palo Alto Networks for this in-depth conversation about best practices and recommendations to support security initiatives.
Taos, an IBM Company, helps today’s enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions.
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Special Guest Larry LaBas Sr. Consultant and Security Practice Leader, Taos
Special Guest Peter Newton Sr. VP of Professional Services, Taos
Special Guest Steve Januario VP of Digital Experience, Palo Alto Networks
What You'll Learn
- The one area every organization underestimates as they look at improving their security posture is how much success depends on the people involved
- Creating leadership buy-in: Working with other stakeholders, including CIOs and business managers, can cement support for your security initiatives and enhance success
- Training: Lower risk and optimize recovery by comprehensive training and testing of employee security awareness and best practices
- Close the skills gap: Work with a qualified business partner to help close the skillset gap and move your projects forward
- What to look for in a cybersecurity partner