About This Special Launch Event
Organizations of all sizes are migrating their file-based applications to AWS to increase agility, accelerate innovation, improve security, and reduce costs. If you’re adopting a cloud-first strategy, you’ll want easy-to-use, fully-featured cloud storage to get the most from your investment.
Introducing Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP, a new storage service that allows you to launch and run fully managed NetApp ONTAP file systems in the AWS Cloud. It provides the familiar features, performance, capabilities, and APIs of ONTAP with the agility, scalability, and simplicity of a fully managed AWS service.
During this special launch event, you’ll meet industry experts and of course, specialists from AWS and NetApp. FSx for ONTAP is redefining the cloud storage landscape. You’ll learn how to rethink your storage strategy to extend your data center to the cloud, ease migration efforts, ensure data protection and business continuity, and run cloud-native applications. Not to mention supporting ever-expanding needs from storage admins, application admins, developers, and data scientists while managing infrastructure costs, improving performance and scalability, and ensuring resilience in IT operations.
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Featuring Edward Naim General Manager, Amazon Web Services
Featuring Ronen Schwartz SVP and GM Cloud Volumes, NetApp
Featuring Scott Sinclair Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group
What You'll Learn
- Unlock new levels of agility and scale for building modern applications on the cloud that combine the widely-used capabilities and efficiencies of NetApp ONTAP with the elasticity and simplicity of a native AWS service.
- Seamlessly migrate and run workloads on AWS using the same familiar features and data management processes you use today on premises.
- Reinvent hybrid cloud by extending storage and data management features and services to customers, wherever they need it, for a truly consistent enterprise-grade experience across cloud, on premises, and at the edge.
- Achieve cloud native co-existence of block and file protocols on shared storage for Windows, Linux, and MacOS users and workloads using market leading storage technology that doesn’t compromise on features.
- Simplify business continuity and raise your security posture using AWS infrastructure and services combined with data protection from NetApp