About This Webinar
With the benefits of public cloud, growing data volumes, and increased ransomware attacks, many IT leaders are re-evaluating their existing backup infrastructure needs. According to Gartner, 40% of organizations will supplement or completely replace traditional backup applications with cloud-based solutions by 2022.
The Druva Cloud Platform delivers a unique SaaS delivery model that was recently recognized as Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery*.
Now is the time to achieve simplicity, security, and scale with a market-leading SaaS delivery model. Join us to learn more.
* Gartner®, Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions, Santhosh Rao, Nik Simpson, Michael Hoeck, Jerry Rozeman, 19 July 2021
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Special Guest Stephen Manley Chief Technology Officer, Druva
Featuring Anjan Srinivas VP of Product Management, Druva
What You'll Learn
- Simplify backup, archival, and disaster recovery that obliviates the complexities and cost of managing infrastructure
- Reduce TCO by up to 50% with a transparent consumption-based, “pay for what you use” pricing
- Improve the security of backup data and accelerate ransomware recovery
- Maximize the value of your backup data with automated data governance, ML-driven insights and recommendations