Special Webinar Event The Role of Flash Storage in Converged Infrastructure
What You Need to Know
Host Scott D. Lowe
Scott D. Lowe from ActualTech Media will help you learn about how flash storage is changing the converged infrastructure space. You’ll get to hear from Pure Storage’s Mayur Dewaikar about FlashStack – a pre-validated converged architecture built on Pure’s storage array.
Converged infrastructure solutions shorten the time to value in a data center equipment rollout, and in this event you’ll hear from a Pure Storage customer, Jack Hogan of LifeScript, about why they chose FlashStack, what their environment looks like now, and where they’re headed now that they’ve had a taste.
On This Webinar Event You’ll Discover
- How flash storage is changing the converged infrastructure space
- The state of the converged infrastructure market
- What makes Pure’s FlashStack offering unique
- Why a customer picked FlashStack over competitors
- Why the customer chose converged over hyperconverged
- What benefits the customer has realized since implementing FlashStack