About This Webinar
No longer is data protection a service relegated to the back room. Today, conversations about recoverability take place everywhere, from employee desks to IT to the C-suite and even the board room.
Each year, as backup and recovery gains additional prominence and capability, it also become more operationalized and permeates every aspect of the organization. With the rise In prominence, permeation, and capability come opportunities to maximize your organization’s recovery posture, but only if you know the secrets to success.
In this first part of a five-part webinar series, Rubrik will share with you and overview of five critical best practices you need to consider in 2021 as you evolve your data protection strategy. From ensuring that data protection is seamless and automated to ensuring your strategy encompasses workloads wherever they operation to preparing for emerging workloads, your data protection strategy needs to expand as your organization’s IT needs demand new ways to operate.
This first-in-series event arm you with actionable knowledge on a number of topics. Even better, if you hear a topic you want to dig into deeper, you’ll have the opportunity to do so in the coming weeks as we dive deeply into each best practice.
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Special Guest Rich Brumpton Channel Sales Engineer, Rubrik
What You'll Learn
- Five key practices you need to know today to make sure that tomorrow doesn’t end in disaster
- How security, infrastructure, and information have become inextricably linked and have created new data protection challenges
- How ransomware continues its nefarious spread and what you can do to avoid becoming a victim
- How to support remote work and hybrid cloud environments while also modernizing infrastructure
- How your backup strategy needs to evolve to prepare for new kinds of workloads