Special Webinar Event The Best Ways to Stop Malware and Ransomware That No One Else Will Tell You
What You Need to Know
Host David Davis
Partner & vExpert,
Featuring Roger Grimes
Data-Driven Defense Evangelist,
With malware attacks on the rise, making sure you keep your organization safe from a costly breach is a top priority. The two best things you can do to stop malware and ransomware attacks are to figure out how malware is getting by your defenses and for how long. Your current antivirus vendor isn’t going to tell you the answers to either of these. But Roger Grimes, Data-Driven Defense Evangelist at KnowBe4, will.
Join him as he dives into the best ways to stop malware dead in its tracks using real-life methods no one else is talking about.
He’ll show you:
- The two best questions to ask to prevent malware and ransomware
- The most common ways malware gets around your defenses
- A live malware demonstration and how you can prevent it immediately
- Step-by-step action plans you can start implement now
- How to enable your end users to become your best, last line of defense
- Stop playing reactive defense. Go on the offensive! Use your existing data to craft a better malware defense today.