About This Webinar
Ransomware threats are increasingly targeting backup infrastructure, the last line of defense for many organizations. Remote and branch offices, which typically have limited IT resources, offer a point of vulnerability, making them ideal targets and entry points for attack. Taking steps to remedy or better secure on-premise infrastructure is a slow and costly process which leaves both primary and backup environments at risk.
Cloud-based backup offers a remedy to the security, management, and cost challenges of remote office backup and recovery. Removing the need for on-premise backup, isolating backup data, and enabling recovery both locally or in the cloud, provides customers with a new level of resiliency, increases security, and removes management headaches and costs.
Host David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Special Guest Peter Elliman Director of Product Marketing, Druva
What You'll Learn
- Who ransomware targets and how it can impact your backup infrastructure
- Why cloud-based data protection is ideal for remote and branch offices (ROBO)
- How to improve security and lower your TCO by up to 50%
- Examples of customers who effectively solved data protection challenges for ROBO
- Best practices for remote office backup