About This EcoCast
The plethora of modern storage options - from arrays to software to hyperconverged to composable to cloud and everything else - means that technologists in who work in these areas need to continually educate themselves on the latest storage advancements and the most innovating solutions.
You need greater efficiency, agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness from your IT infrastructure. Legacy storage solutions just aren't cutting it anymore! What many IT Organizations don't know is that there are many different solutions available to solve these IT challenges!
Converged, Hyperconverged and Composable infrastructure make your datacenter lean, mean, and easy to manage. Between converged infrastructure and composable infrastructure, you have some seriously effective options at your disposal today. But, not all solutions are created equal.
On the Storage, Hyperconvergence and Composable EcoCast you'll discover a concise lineup of options to help IT pros and decision makers stay current on storage technologies and offerings. This is your opportunity to find out what's new in 2020, get all your questions answered, and see these solutions in action!
Featuring Chuck Wood Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Featuring Augie Gonzalez Director of Product Marketing, DataCore Software
Featuring Andre Franklin Product Marketing Director, Cohesity
Featuring Laura Jordana Technical Marketing Engineer, Nutanix
What You'll Learn
- Learn how hyperconverged infrastructure solutions make the data center efficient and scalable
- See some of the latest advancements in data center storage technology
- Learn how to make sure that all of your data center's critical assets remain well-protected
- Get answers to all your questions
- See these solutions in action with live demos
- And... have a chance to win one of our valuable prizes!