Special Webinar Event Agile Backup and Disaster Recovery for On-Premises and Cloud Applications
What You Need to Know
Host James Green
Partner & vExpert,
Featuring Chris Paap
Solutions Marketing Manager,
Featuring Sam Roguine
Director of Solution Marketing,
Featuring Mark Johnson
Director of Presales,
Hyperconverged infrastructure has transformed the data center and brought with it new technologies intended to help drive organizational success. Once thought sacrosanct, Nutanix busted the hypervisor world wide open with the introduction of AHV. And now, Arcserve is bringing comprehensive disaster recovery and backup capability to AHV.
Modern disaster recovery and data protection solutions require complete feature sets that enable a start-to-finish set of capabilities to enable maximum protection. But, these solutions shouldn't be hard to use, particularly in an era in which simplicity is a driving mantra in enterprise IT.
Join us for this hour-long webinar and learn how you can easily implement a complete DR and backup strategy for your Nutanix AHV-based IT infrastructure.
During this webinar, you'll discover Arcserve UDP, the first disaster recovery and backup solution that delivers a plethora of new and enhanced capabilities, including:
- Reliable agentless backup of Windows and Linux workloads running on Nutanix AHV
- Holistic protection of physical servers, virtual machines and cloud instances with disaster recovery to Nutanix AHV, powered by Arcserve UDP’s Instant VM and Virtual Standby
- Flexible recovery to virtual and cloud environments, including Nutanix AHV, VMware, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hyper-V .
- Automatic, non-disruptive disaster recovery testing and SLA reporting with Assured Recovery™ across the entire infrastructure
- Unified management via central, web-based console to scale the protection without adding complexity of new user interfaces