Containerized Workloads Require a New Approach to Disaster Recovery and Application Mobility
Kubernetes provides a powerful platform for deploying and managing containerized applications in hybrid infrastructure. It offers many benefits such as scalability, portability, resilience and automation. However, Kubernetes also poses some challenges when it comes to data protection and security, especially in the US Federal and SLED markets where sensitive data and compliance regulations are involved.
In this webinar, we will explore the market growth drivers for containerized workloads, use cases, and how Kasten K10 by Veeam helps to protect the data with a simple, secure and scalable solution.
BONUS: Learn about backing up containerized workloads from an administrator and developer perspective through a LIVE demonstration!
Host Scott Bekker Webinar Moderator ActualTech Media
Featuring Matt Schmidt US Public Sector Sales Director Kasten by Veeam
Featuring Matt Slotten Principal Solutions Architect Kasten by Veeam
What You'll Learn
- Application modernization: what’s it all about?
- Data protection use cases for backup, DR, mobility and ransomware
- Protecting containerized workloads is different from workloads associated with bare metal, hypervisors and SaaS
- Why is Kasten by Veeam the best choice for containerized workloads in the SLED and US Federal markets?
- How you will benefit from the NEW Harden Container Registry with V6.5