About This Webinar
Join us for an important demo and discussion where we unravel the complex landscape of Microsoft 365 data protection and recovery. Businesses rely heavily on Microsoft 365 to manage their critical data, communications, and collaboration tools. However, what happens when data loss or accidental deletions occur? The expectations of seamless data recovery often clash with the harsh reality of the process.
In this webinar, we will explore the common misconceptions and pitfalls surrounding Microsoft 365 data recovery and showcase how recovery should and can work. Whether you're an IT professional, business owner, or simply interested in safeguarding your data, this webinar will provide valuable insights to help you navigate the nuances of Microsoft 365 data recovery effectively.
Host Keith Ward Editorial Director & Moderator ActualTech Media
Featuring Mary Beth Hamilton CMO Dataprise
Featuring Jeff Averbeck Vice President Cloud Services Dataprise
Featuring Tim Hudson Principal Solutions Architect - Cloud Veeam
What You'll Learn
- Microsoft’s shared responsibility model and what gaps that leaves in your data protection and recovery capabilities
- See a live demo of M365 data recovery
- Roadblocks to effective data recovery and how to solve them
- The recent changes to how you can manage your recovery accounts
- The advantages of utilizing a managed service provider to maintain your M365 backups