About This Webinar
Most organizations today have apps and APIs deployed across multiple different architectures as choosing the right environment for each application —a specific public cloud, edge location, and/or on-premises data center— is important to best serve the needs of the business. However, that flexibility comes at a high price: managing complex, disparate environments, significantly increased operational complexity and cost, loss of end-to-end visibility into the health and performance of digital services, and an exponentially expanding surface area for potential cyberattacks. These distributed environments represent a new normal, so it’s critical to mitigate the operational complexity that accompanies them.
Join the conversation to hear answers to hard-hitting questions about making distributed environments easier to connect, manage and secure.
Host Jess Steinbach Webinar Moderator ActualTech Media
Featuring Ian Dinno Senior Manager, Product Marketing F5
Featuring Rahul Phadke Product Management F5
Featuring Joshua Haslett Strategic Technology Partner Manager Google Cloud
What You'll Learn
- What is secure multi-cloud networking?
- How are organizations doing this today?
- What issues does this current approach create?
- How to deliver and connect apps across disparate environments seamlessly and securely
- How to ensure intent based access and protection for your distributed apps