2018 Enterprise IT Virtual Summit
Enabling Digital TransformationWatch Now!
Presented By: AcutalTech Media
What You Need to Know
IT is changing in ways that were only dreams just a decade ago. As a more technology savvy workforce has emerged, IT departments are no longer the holders of all IT capability in an organization. At the same time, it’s becoming easier than ever to procure incredibly powerful IT capabilities with just a few clicks of a mouse. This is leading organizations to completely rethink how they do business and the status quo is simply no longer sufficient for the coming digital age. So-called digital transformation efforts are reshaping IT as service providers with lines of business driving the day-to-day delivery train. Entire industries are coalescing around such efforts and IT careers are being similarly transformed.
But, as with so many things in IT, digital transformation as a term is quickly being used by anything it can stick to. Separate the signal from the noise! ActualTech Media’s unique Digital Transformation Summit is your answer to the what, the why, and the how of digital transformation. Join us on March 28, 2018 for this one-time special event and discover how this latest trend could reshape industries and IT careers.
On This Summit Event You’ll Discover
- Learn from independent experts about where they see digital transformation in the context of IT history and where they think it will go
- Discover transformational solutions that span the data center, from storage to cloud to data protection and more and discover how modern solutions are evolving to meet the transformation needs of business across the globe
- Find out what your peers think of the term ‘digital transformation’ and how they believe it is or will impact their careers
Agenda at a Glance
- 11:05-11:20am Keynote 1: IT Staff Thoughts
- 11:20-11:40am Unitrends
- 11:45-12:05pm Nutanix
- 12:10-12:30pm DataCore Software
- 12:40-1:00pm Wasabi
- 1:05-1:25pm Pure Storage + Veeam
- 1:30-1:50pm HPE Storage
- 1:55-2:15pm Tintri
* Scroll for full agenda.
IT Staff Thoughts and Fears of the Digitally Transformed World 11:05-11:20AM
Presentation Synopsis:What does the digital transformation mean for your career and your future? What’s the advice from real IT Pro’s in the trenches concerning digital transformation? Watch this session to get the answers!
It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Loses Their Data 11:20-11:40AM
- Dick Csaplar Product Marketing Manager
Nutanix & Digital Transformation Presentation 11:45-12:05PM
- Greg White Solution Marketing Principal
Software-Defined Storage: Powering Digital Transformation 12:10-12:30PM
- Paul Nashawaty Director of Product Marketing
The Hidden Impact of Digital Transformation: Is your data storage strategy working against you? 12:40-1:00PM
- Michael Welts Chief Marketing Officer
Simplifying Availability for the Modern Datacenter 1:05-1:25PM
- Craig Halliwell Product Specialist
- Shawn Lieu Solutions Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage Presentation 1:30-1:50PM
- Beth Joseph Senior Storage Marketing Manager
- Rob Girard Principal Technical Marketing Engineer