About This Webinar
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT and networking technology. Their hardware, software, and services are used to help provide easy access to information anywhere and anytime. Nearly every internet connection in the UK uses Cisco technology and they are investing in projects to support innovation — including smart cities, transportation, healthcare, manufacturing, and cybersecurity. There is a team dedicated to improving sustainability and renewable energy practices within the organization.
Host Scott Bekker Webinar Moderator ActualTech Media
Featuring To Be Announced InfluxData
Featuring Ehsan Fazel Systems Architect Cisco
What You'll Learn
- How to ingest metrics from networks’ routers into a time series platform
- Overall architecture of the IoT monitoring system.
- Best practices to collect and analyze industrial IoT sensor data using LoRa at the edge
- Learn how to collect noise pollution metrics.
- How to overcome challenges for remote sites without reliable power and communication.
- Tips on how to use an SDK to send data to/from InfluxDB for cybersecurity analysis.