About This Webinar
Why have so many businesses gone through the trouble of creating hybrid cloud environments? And does it have to be that hard? Adding a public cloud component to your on-prem infrastructure gives you scalability and ensures application availability, and keeping some portion of your infrastructure on-prem helps to manage cost. It's not easy, but it helps you improve innovation, cut costs and increase agility.
Fortunately, there's an easier way to make it happen.
Mirantis provides an automated way to install and configure Mirantis Kubernetes Engine across public, private, hybrid, and multi-cloud deployments, including Google Cloud Platform, letting you increase innovation and avoid getting locked into a single cloud vendor, while still being able to meet regulatory requirements by keeping certain workloads on-premises.
Join us on November 16, 2022 as we look at how Mirantis Kubernetes Engine can provide immediate value to your business by giving you the power of choice.
Host Scott Bekker Webinar Moderator ActualTech Media
Featuring Michael Ward Director, Product Marketing - Cloud Infrastructure Mirantis
Featuring Ranyodh Singh Senior Software Engineer - Mirantis Kubernetes Engine Mirantis
What You'll Learn
- Why it's so important not to get locked into a single cloud provider, no matter how convenient it seems
- How Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides a common API for k8s management on GCP and other clouds that frees you from lock-in to a particular provider
- How the ability to use K8s or Swarm orchestrators lets you create cloud applications more efficiently
- About flexible options for networking and ingress that let developers work the way that's most convenient for them
- How to get started and install MKE on GCP in just a few minutes