About This Webinar
The average person believes using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) makes them significantly less likely to be hacked. That is simply not true! Hackers can bypass 90-95% of MFA solutions much easier than you would think. Using a regular looking phishing email, they can bypass MFA just as easily as if it were a simple password.
Join Roger A. Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist for this new webinar to learn common MFA hacking techniques and what it takes to make your MFA phishing resistant. He’ll also share a pre-filmed MFA hacking demo from Kevin Mitnick, KnowBe4’s Chief Hacking Officer.
Get the information you need to know now to better defend your network.
Host Scott Bekker Webinar Moderator, ActualTech Media
Featuring Roger Grimes Data-Driven Defense Evangelist, KnowBe4
What You'll Learn
- Government recommendations for effective MFA
- Characteristics that make MFA easily hackable
- Features you should look for in a strong MFA solution
- Which phish-resistant MFA you should be using
- Why a strong human firewall is your best, last line of defense