Ready to Unlock Your IT Career Potential But Not Sure Where to Start? Get the Expert Advice You Need to Level-Up in 2022!
This exclusive online event will show you exactly what it takes to strategically move your IT career forward...
We’ve assembled an 'A-Team' of presenters who will help you find out what top employers are currently looking for in IT prospects, how the fastest-moving IT professionals got to where they are now, and the tactics they use to keep their skills current.
As a bonus, current CEOs Scott Lowe and Keith Townsend will reveal what it takes to reach the C-Suite and become a CIO or CTO.
During this IT career-focused event, you will:
- Hear from seasoned IT professionals who have been where you are and how they moved up
- Gain insight into what employers are looking for RIGHT NOW in IT prospects
- Get tips on the must-have IT certifications, skills, and training you'll need in 2022
- Find out what it takes to become a CIO or CTO
- And…win amazing prizes, including Amazon gift cards and PluralSight Premium Memberships! - check out the full agenda below!
Special Guest Eric Riddle short litttle title Nailing that New Role: What Top Employers are Looking for in IT Prospects
Featuring The Essential Soft Skills for IT Professionals in 2022 Founding Principal, Anderson Technologies The Essential Soft Skills for IT Professionals in 2022
Featuring Matthew Pizzi Technology Curriculum Director, Pluralsight Pluralsight
Featuring Scott D. Lowe Partner & CEO What It Takes To Become a CIO
Featuring Jennifer Bergman Director of Marketing Panel Discussion: Real IT Professionals. Real IT Career Stories.
Featuring Ned Bellavance Microsoft Azure MVP, Author How the Busiest IT Professionals Stay Current
Featuring James Green Partner Welcome to the 'VAR' Side...
Featuring David Davis Author, Speaker, and vExpert Get IT Certified! How to Manage Your Ongoing Learning and Certifications
Featuring Keith Townsend CEO, The CTO Advisor The Exciting (and Real) Life of a CTO