Exclusive Online Event Unlocking Your IT Career Potential in 2022
Expert Advice & Guidance from Top IT Executives & Hiring Directors
Ready to Unlock Your IT Career Potential But Not Sure Where to Start? Get the Expert Advice You Need to Level-Up in 2022!
This exclusive online event will show you exactly what it takes to strategically move your IT career forward...
We’ve assembled an 'A-Team' of presenters who will help you find out what top employers are currently looking for in IT prospects, how the fastest-moving IT professionals got to where they are now, and the tactics they use to keep their skills current.
As a bonus, current CEOs Scott Lowe and Keith Townsend will reveal what it takes to reach the C-Suite and become a CIO or CTO.
During this IT career-focused event, you will:
- Hear from seasoned IT professionals who have been where you are and how they moved up
- Gain insight into what employers are looking for RIGHT NOW in IT prospects
- Get tips on the must-have IT certifications, skills, and training you'll need in 2022
- Find out what it takes to become a CIO or CTO
- And…win amazing prizes, including Amazon gift cards and PluralSight Premium Memberships! - check out the full agenda below!
Special Guest Eric Riddle Senior Information Technology Recruitment Consultant, TEKsystems, TEKsystems
Featuring Amy Anderson Founding Principal, Anderson Technologies, Anderson Technologies
Featuring Matthew Pizzi Technology Curriculum Director, Pluralsight, Pluralsight
Featuring Scott D. Lowe Partner & CEO, Guest Speaker
Featuring Jennifer Bergman Director of Marketing, ActualTech Media
Featuring Ned Bellavance Microsoft Azure MVP, Author, Guest Speaker
Featuring James Green Partner, ActualTech Media
Featuring David Davis Partner & vExpert, ActualTech Media
Featuring Keith Townsend CEO, The CTO Advisor, The CTO Advisor