MegaCast Presented by ActualTech Media
$10,000 in total megacast event prizes!
WIN 1 of 5 MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO'S 4
AND: $500 Amazon Gift Cards Every 30 Minutes During the MegaCast
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS HYPERCONVERGENCE-FOCUSED MEGACAST EVENT
- Get in-depth knowledge about hyperconverged infrastructure and how it can transform the data center
- Seize a unique opportunity to compare the different hyperconvergence architectures and approaches – from 7 of the hottest players in the space- all in one place
- See how each vendor tackles the data center complexity problem and simplifies IT deployment, performance & management
- Get answers to your hyperconverged infrastructure questions from the top experts in the community
Megacast Event Countdown
-5 Days -10 Hrs -2 Mins -50 Sec
COMPARE 7 DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO HYPERCONVERGENCE IN ONE PLACE: BACK-TO-BACK
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:00pm Eastern 9:00am Pacific
Scott D. Lowe
Are you frustrated by the rising complexity in your data center? Does storage keep you up at night because it’s too slow, too small, or too expensive… or all of the above? Are you looking for ways to make life simpler so that your IT department can better meet the needs of the business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, hyperconverged infrastructure should be at the top of your “must see” list. Hyperconverged infrastructure has the potential to make IT services simpler, faster, and less expensive.
But here’s the challenge: Hyperconvergence has become such a hot technology that there are a ton of vendors jumping into this space, each with unique solutions that target different needs. Beyond just understanding what hyperconverged infrastructure is all about, it can be tough to get real understanding for the different options in the market.
This ActualTech Media Hyperconverged Infrastructure MegaCast is your chance to get deep understanding of the latest advancements in hyperconvergence technology and keep up with seven of the leading innovative vendors in this incredibly fast growing market.
*All times shown below are Eastern Time
- 12:00-12:15pm: Kick-off & Welcome
- 12:15-12:40pm: Simplivity
- 12:40-12:45pm: $500 Gift Card Draw #1
- 12:45-1:10pm: StarWind
- 1:10-1:15pm: $500 Gift Card Draw #2
- 1:15-1:40pm: Pivot3
- 1:40-1:45pm: $500 Gift Card Draw #3
- 1:45-2:10pm: Unitrends
- 2:10-2:15pm: $500 Gift Card Draw #4 & Grand Prize Draw # 1 & 2
- 2:15-2:40pm: Cohesity
- 2:40-2:45pm: $500 Gift Card Draw #5
- 2:45-3:10pm: Scale
- 3:10-3:15pm: $500 Gift Card Draw #6
- 3:15-3:40pm: Cloudistics
- 3:40-3:45pm: $500 Gift Card Draw #7 & Grand Prize Draw #3, 4 & 5