Harnessing the Power of Hybrid Cloud, Virtualization, And Integrated Backup Appliances
Partner, ActualTech Media
VP of Product Marketing, Unitrends
What You Need to Know
Many IT pros see "cloud" and "appliance" as mutually exclusive objects. Analysts seem to have forgotten that we will always have local infrastructure that needs to be supported, maintained, and protected. Even for enterprises that have remained 100% on-premises, emerging data protection opportunities can make leveraging cloud seamless and affordable.
Hybrid cloud--a combination of public and private cloud--is fast emerging as the workload architecture of choice for many organizations. Recovery assurance and the ruthless pursuit of simplicity have become critically important. DCIG's Backup Appliance Buyers’ Guide gives IT pros resources to help implement solutions that create more free time and give users more confidence in the deployment of backup systems and appliances. So, what exactly should you look for in a backup appliance and what features can you not live without?
In this live webinar, you will discover five key attributes that must be a part of your backup and recovery solution. To manage the digital world encompassing support for cloud, virtual, and physical workloads, it’s time to examine the benefits of an all-in-one continuity solution.
Join us for a live webinar to learn what 5 attributes will help you distinguish among your options.
- How to wade through the Backup Appliance landscape and choose the right solution
- Recovery considerations that ensure consistent continuity
- Planning for the workloads and architectures of both today and tomorrow
- How an all-in-one solution can simplify your life in IT and protect both physical and virtual workloads
- Ways that an integrated solution can leverage cloud to enhance your data protection capabilities